Monday, February 14, 2011

What I did today/ Text Animation

Today we first had to write a sample for multimedia. We were supposed to write about our web 2.0 tool and write it like a wiki article. It was a little confusing trying to word it like a wiki article, but I managed to write a well developed sample. By this point, I can basically talk about my web 2.0 tool in my sleep...
Other than that, I finished my text animation!! I'm so happy and it was a lot of fun! I exported the keynote as a quicktime onto this post. I'm hoping that it will work. If it doesn't, then I'll probably just have it on google docs. Next time I guess we'll be discussing what's happening in Egypt and I already have some information about it on an earlier post. That's basically all we did today. Here's the video to my text animation and hopefully it will work. If it doesn't here's the google docs link, and just download the keynote:
The Real Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment