Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TEXT ANIMATION(:

Today we had a project where we have to create a slideshow that had text animation. First I chose a story off of Project Gutenburg (a website where you can download books for free) and looked up fairytales because that seemed like a fun story to use. I chose the book Andersen's Fairy Tales By: Hans Christian Andersen. After that, I chose one of the stories in the book called The Real Princess which is basically like the Princess and the Pea. After watching the example, I kind of got an idea on what text animation is. The tutorial was kind of confusing, and instead of using it, I kind of learned how to do the animations on my own. It's actually really fun and easy. This is one of the projects where you get to be creative. In order to do different animations, you would have to use several different text boxes to do different animations, and each one you have to do a separate text box, which was kind of time consuming and annoying. Other than that everything went smoothly and I got about halfway done with my presentation. Hopefully next time I'll get done, but I really like my outcome so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment