Friday, February 18, 2011

Adobe Rome

Well today I finished my wiki article, and the link to it is on another post. After that, I looked at some other articles people did for their web 2.0 tools and some of them were interesting. I learned a couple of new things. Then, after viewing the wiki articles, I tried out Adobe Rome. I followed the step by step tutorials and overall it was really easy. The only problem was some of the instructions were kind of confusing, but I was able to figure it out. I think it's a cool program, and the adjustments are quick and easy since you can just scroll your mouse over most things instead of clicking. Here's the one I made...
















Here's the citation for the picture I got:
Petrov, Marina. "Stock.xchng - Coloseo (stock Photo by Mpetrov)." Stock.xchng - the Leading Free Stock Photography Site. 9 Mar. 2010. Web. 18 Feb. 2011. <http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1266307>.


That was basically all we did today, and at the end of class, we saw the last of the presentations for the web 2.0 tools. Everyone did a good job because I didn't get super bored from watching like 25 presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment