Monday, November 8, 2010

2nd Six Weeks Reflection

I think I have been really productive this six weeks. I learned how to make a whole brochure, itinerary, and everything. I'm now really good at pages because of that, and I'm now experienced with it. Also, we just learned about RGB and CMYK and about light and that was really interesting because I never knew you could make different colors from codes or red and green make yellow. I think my work habits are good, but I can be talkative during class. Although, when I really try, I'm a hard worker and get good quality work. Talking kind of slows me down a bit, but when I know I need to get my work done, I usually get it done. I have gained a bunch of knowledge about computers and technology in this class. This next semester I'll probably learn a lot more too. So, overall this class has helped me learn more about computers and how they work and interesting stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment