Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reflection!

The new skills I have learned so far this semester is how to make non-boring presentations. I also learned how to make a wiki article about different things. My favorite was the text animation because it was fun that I could make actual animations out of a regular keynote. Lastly I learned how to use Adobe Rome. At first it was kind of complicated but I got used to it. Rome isn't my absolute favorite program, but I know how to use it now. These skills will benefit me because the next time I have a project for another class, I won't have the most boring presentation. I learned a lot of keynote skills I will be needing later on. Also, it would probably be useful to know how to make a proper wiki article. Adobe Rome could be useful for jobs and even school. I can make all sorts of things, for instance I might need to advertise something for people to buy. I could just make a poster to print out easily. My level of effort effected my achievement because the more effort I put in my work, the better the outcome came out, and the more experience I have with the program.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, how did you get the panda onto your blog? I'm trying to put a monkey on mine, but how did you get the HTML code?

    ReplyDelete