Today, after finishing up what I needed on my project, I changed it into a PDF file. It went a lot faster and easier than I thought it would. The only problem I had was when I changed it into a PDF the first time, one of my fonts were blurry. I had to go back and change my font so you could see it on the actual PDF. The 2nd time worked much better. Everything looked good and you could basically see and read everything. My PDF link is in the link above. After, I worked on my brochure a little bit more. Next time, I hope to finish a lot of my travel brochure done and get more work done and research.