Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1st six weeks reflection!

This first six weeks, i think I have been really progressive. I learned a lot about using the computers and I also learned how to make my own blog! I have been progressing through this class very well and i get most of the things we do in class. At first, I thought this class would be kind of boring, nut it's actually interesting. I have really learned a lot of things and I know it would help me out later in life. This class I have learned:
-How to make my own blog
-How to create an avatar
-How to make a nice, professional blog
-Netiquette
-How to use pages efficiently
-The basics of using iMacs
-What stock photography is
-How not to use random pictures from google
-How to create a PDF
-What is a PDF
-How to make a citation
-Much, much more....

I think all of this information will be extremely useful later in life. Now that more and more people use iMacs, it's extremely important that you have the knowledge to be able to use them. It's also important that we learned what netiquette and stock photography is. If you didn't know that taking pictures from google that could be copyrighted or taking copy and pasting information right from the internet is illegal, you could end up in a lot of trouble later on. That's why it's good to know the rules of the internet so that you could save yourself from getting in trouble later on. I think multimedia has really helped me learn a lot of things I never knew and I'm pretty sure I will have to be able to keep this knowledge for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment